Solar Nano Grid Project
About the Project:
- Solar Nano grid system consists of 5.94 kWp
- Installation, Operation & Maintenance of Total 50 Nos of Nano Grids
- Constructing Overhead Distribution line using 7.6 m SPC poles spaced at 45.0m.
- Supply grid quality electricity to the 10000 Nos of households
- Ensuring lighting loads including necessary electrical hardware and protection equipment (including Surge protector, lightning Arrestor, Earthing, Circuit Breaker, Magnetic contactor/Relay etc.)
- Providing 32 Nos 2500VA IPS with 200A Battery at CIC Offices.
- Supply, Installation, Operation & Maintenance of Solar PV Nano Grids for household electricity supply and Power Backup (IPS System) for the CIC offices within the mega-camp i.e. at Kutupalong, Balukhali, Shaymlapur,Leda, Hakimpara and other camps for displaced people at Cox’s Bazar and Teknaf.